The Campoli Centre
[audio:https://www.oxeyes.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/01_the_campoli_centre.mp3|titles=[ The Campoli Centre ]
– A significantly extended resource centre where we can show people a greater range of daily living aids.
- – A designated area with a range of optical, electronic and CCTV magnifiers along with a suite of computers where we can demonstrate a range of accessibility options and help people decide what will suit their needs.
– The ability to provide IT training, helping people to continue to use their computers when their sight fails, and other relevant training to outside bodies.
– A demonstration kitchen with a range of gadgets and aids that can help people stay independent in the kitchen, and where we can provide training in kitchen skills.
– A private room for the provision of individual counselling services to individuals and their carers who are experiencing emotional difficulties related to their sight loss.
– A fully accessible reception area and toilet facilities, plus facilities for assistance dogs.
These improved and enlarged premises will vastly increase our ability to help the visually impaired people of Oxfordshire.
The Centre is open from 9am to 4pm, Monday to Friday. Please call 01865 725595 to make an appointment to visit.
Read about the opening of The Campoli Centre.